Ice Removal & Ice Control
Call 1-866-PLOW-SNO :: New York City & New Jersey Ice Control and Ice Removal Since 1983
There may be nothing more dangerous for parking lot and sidewalk conditions than ice. When you have standing water on a surface and the temperature drops below freezing, you are going to encounter ice. Since it can’t always be seen, it can be very dangerous for customers and employees.
If you own or operate a business, ignoring ice on your premises can lead to slip and fall injuries or auto accidents. Premises liability makes property owners responsible for ensuring the safety of those who enter the property. If you want to limit your liability and keep customers and employees safe, it is critical to work with the dependable New York City and New Jersey Ice Control Experts at Executive Snow Control.
Many business owners believe that going outside to occasionally spread salt around is sufficient to keeping their pathways safe. Controlling ice is not an easy thing to do when weather conditions are severe like they often are in New York and New Jersey.
Effective ice control requires the experience gained from 35 years of snow and ice management in New York City and New Jersey. A fleet of heavy equipment and over 250 full time and seasonal employees are all prepared to mobilize 24/7.
Here are some Ice Control methods we use help prevent & melt ice:
- Rock Salt (Sodium Chloride). Rock Salt is the go-to sidewalk and parking lot deicer. Executive Snow Control has tons of rock salt at our disposal and a fleet of trucks available 24/7 to distribute it.
- Calcium & Potassium Chloride is safe for plants & animals and better at controlling ice that Rock Salt at extremely low temperatures.
- Applying Liquid Deicers prior to severe weather is an effective preventative measure that Executive Snow Control relies on. Liquid deicers essentially create a barrier between pavement and ice, making ice removal simple.
- Magic Salt™ is pre-wetted with Magic Minus Zero™. This salt is a combination of magnesium chloride and a by-product of distilling. Magic Salt™ was designed for to be safe for the environment and is also safe for parking lots, sidewalks, grass & pets.
- We have snow melting equipment available that can be used to melt up to 20 dump trucks full of snow per hour!
TrucBrush Truck Top Ice Control
The transportation and trucking industries need their buses and tractor trailers running smoothly – which means that the vehicles must be free from ice that can accumulate both underneath the vehicle and on top of it. Before any transport vehicles hit the road, they must be ice-free and completely operational to be safe. This is true not just for those who drive them, but also for the public at large.
One highly effective tool we use to remove snow and ice from vehicles is the TrucBrush. See the TrucBrush demonstrated in the video below:
New York & New Jersey’s Ice Removal Leader
Collaborating with the right ice removal contractor can save time, limit exposure to claims, and control costs season over season. Executive Snow Control can successfully maintain your commercial property leaving you more time to manage internal affairs. Our expertise allows us to offer site-specific services tailored to the needs of your business.
Our proactive real time approach has helped us forge lasting relationships with over 100 satisfied customers, and proudly overseeing 500+ locations.
Call our professional and friendly staff today at 1-866-PLOW-SNO (1-866-756-9769).