Plow Truck Driver
As an ESC Plow Truck Driver, you will be responsible for providing snow and ice management for various types of properties/routes. This usually involves pre-salting and/or plowing from 1- inch or more from beginning of a snow event to the end. We have available positions in both the NJ and NY market. All Equipment and Trucks are new and in exceptional condition.
- Minimum 2-years plus of experience driving a plow truck / operating heavy equipment and servicing commercial and industrial locations.
- Able to work outdoors in challenging weather conditions.
- Able to lift 50 pounds unassisted.
- Valid Clean driver’s license.
- Valid employment documents required.
- Ability to use tablet/smartphone for two-way communication and progress tracking.
- Work well under demanding situations.
- Fluent English (Spanish is a plus).
- Supplying a helper is recommended.
- Need to have experience with using Snow Push boxes and or Snow Broom/Plow attachments
- Willing to take direction; works well in a team environment
EXPECTATIONS (APPLICABLE TO ALL PER EVENT POSITIONS)
- Availability to be on-call between November 1st, 2021 to April 15, 2022. Work shifts will vary depending on the type of event (storm), and can be anywhere from 6-hours, to over 24+ hours long.
- Ability to work well with other team members to efficiently and safely complete each assignment.
- Safety is paramount to Executive Snow Control protocols
- Be punctual, reliable, and committed to give an excellent service to all our clients